Rio Hills Resort, Rio de Janeiro$63030 to $222057
Rio Hills Resort, Rio de Janeiro
Located in the Lakes Region,a unique high growth area, close to the new $8.5 billion Petrobras facility, the R$5.4 billion Jacone Megaport and onyl 60 km from downtown Rio, the Rio Hills area is set to face extraordinary demand in the coming years.
The Rio Hills Resort, located frontline to the stunning Guarapina Lake, will boast;
- 3.3 million square feet of untouched natural beauty
- Vibrant 5* boutique hotel
- Luxury Spa
- Fitness centre
- Retail shops and mini markets
- Private beach for residents
- Pre-approved villa concepts based on the four elements of nature; Earth, Wind, Fire and Water
- 24 Hour Security
- CCTV & keyless entry to resort
- Private members club - including tennis courts, pool, bar and restaurant
- Luxury Water sports - canal links from Lake Guarapine to the sea allows residents to enjoy luxury water sports right on their door step
With land available in a variety of beautifully set locations, buyers have the choice of lakeside or mountain side land to purchase at below market prices. All land plots offer some of the most beautiful views that you could ever wish to see.
Should they wish, buyers will then have the option to build a luxury villa from a choice of designs - enabling the build of a dream home, or a rental property to match the ever growing needs of the brazilian nationals.
Each villa has been carefully designed to incorporate Brazilian nouveau architecture by one of Brazil's most globally recognised urban planning and architects firms - De Fournier and Associados. Plans have been developed to ensure every owner receives the products and design required for the best possible investment opportunities.
There will also be a selection of one to four bedroom apartments, ideally located on the canal side of Rio Hills. They will incorporate commercial spaces and residential units for thehome and vacation market. Each apartment will claim either uninterrupted sea lake or mountain views and, at only three storey's high, will not obstruct views from any other location on the resort. Penthouses will enjoy the same stunning views and come complete with their own private swimming pool.
Why Invest in Rio Hills?
- Multi award resort with wealth of facilities and a boutique hotel
- Located in the picturesque lake region of Rio De Janeiro
- World renowned Architects
- Less than 5km from planned R$5.4 billion Jacone megaport
- 45km from the $8.5 billion Petrobras facility
- Excellent re-sale / rental potential with large numbers of executives moving to the area
- Golf Course (lessons available with PGS Brazil Professional Instructors) within 5km
- Only 60km to downtown Rio and International Airport
- Ideally located for those travelling to downtown Rio
- Helipad, executive airport, waterfalls and horse riding all within close proximity
- Developers and Architects from all corners of the globe are turning to this area in anticipation of the enormous economic expansion
Rio Hills will be the product of Brazilian real estate developer backed by a Dubai based investment group. It is a registered Brazilian company and is regulated by Brazilian laws and regulations.
Enseda das Flores identifies and develops residential, hotel, hospitality and other lifestyle properties and is constantly seeking opportunities in Brazil and other emerging markets. The team places a huge emphasis on high end lifestyle developments with a strong focus on properties that offer significant potential returns for investors.
They also provide each investor with a comprehensive in depth due diligence so that investors are fully confident when acquiring real estate in overseas destinations. From site selection and financing to infrastructure and villa construction, Enseda das Flores combines the simplicity and transparency of investing in markets with the economic growth and emerging market potential of Brazil.
Why Invest in Brazil
Brazil was awarded grade status in 2008 by Moody's and Standard & Poor which have positioned the country on a foreign investment fast track attracting billions of dollars of foreign investment every year. A stable economy, falling interest rates and rising tourism are just some of the factors that are attracting a growing number of investors to Brazil.
- Brazil has seen its economy soar in recent years, with growth far outpacing the US and Western Europe
- Currently 6th largest economy in the world, Brazil is expected to reach 5th place before 2022
- GDP of more than $1.5 trillion and $54.1 Billion of investments by 2016
- Brazil ranks ahead of its 'BRIC' counterparts Russia and India (although it is smaller than China)
- Brazil is now the world's ninth largest producer of oil
- Brazilian economy created 1.94 million jobs in 2011
- Foreign exchange reserves $250 billion in 2009, $355 billion in 2012, 6th highest in the world
- Rio de Janeiro will host FIFA World Cup 2014 and Olympic Games 2016
For further information regarding this stunning development please call +44 (0) 1202 765011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org