Select Resorts have a fantastic selection of Cape Verde Property for Sale. From apartments to villas we are sure to have something to offer whether you are seeking a lifestyle purchase or a sound Cape Verde investment property.
Until recently Cape Verde's beauty was largely kept a secret – the long beaches of endless white sand, lapped by turquoise ocean: the historical mystery of colonial style towns and the wide variety of landscapes – from dramatic volcanic – to lush and verdant.
If you are looking for overseas property for sale then Select Resorts are here to help.
Cape Verde is widely recognised among international developers as the new global property and holiday hotspot, and a star investment opportunity.
|Useful Facts About Cape Verde|
|Currency||Cape Verde Escudo (CVE) - linked to Euro|
|Language(s)||Portuguese, Creole, English|
|Major Airports||Sal, and other local airports|
An enchanting archipelago of ten tropical islands, each with its own individual character and charm, Cape Verde lies in the Atlantic Ocean 450km west of Senegal on the African coast, and 1000km south of the Canary Islands.
Beautiful white sandy beaches, stunning scenery, an unspoilt and pristine environment. Fascinating local restaurants, year-round sunshine, a dry, temperate climate of between 22-30 degrees Celsius that's even more consistent than the Canaries. Cape Verde has it all.
Even better, it's just 5 and a half hours by direct flight from the UK, and only one hour behind GMT. So it's no surprise that Cape Verde is fast becoming the Caribbean for Europe - minus the jet lag
The local government of the Republic of Cape Verde is very supportive of foreign investment, and is assisting a rapidly developing tourist industry. The local Currency - the Cape Verde Escudo (CVE) - also provides the stability of being fixed to the Euro.
So with the fast and convenient access, and all the attractions of a unique tropical paradise, property for sale in Cape Verde offers unparalleled potential as an investment opportunity for growth, rental or resale.
Cape Verde is an independent and self governing group of ten islands, four hundred miles off the coast of
West Africa. The Government is stable and democratic and due to its location, has economic and sporting ties with other African countries, including the Portuguese speaking, ex colonies of Portugal.
Cape Verde gained independence from Portugal in 1975 and retains close ties with Portugal and trade relations with the European Union.
Why Invest In Cape Verde Property for Sale??
Year round tropical climate, with no low season or hurricanes and some of the best beaches in the world.
Excellent travel links to the UK and Europe with direct flights to Sal's International airport only 5 and half hours from the UK.
Flourishing tourism industry, with a strong emerging market and politically very stable
High government investment in energy, utilities and infrastructure.
Billions of Euros of international investment into hotels, resorts, golf resorts, marinas, water parks and commercial centres.
Strict environmental controls and regulations for tourism development
Current on-island demand for quality accommodation outstripping supply - delivering opportunity for substantial and sustained rental returns
Increasing land values driven by a rapid growth in tourism offering long-term high capital growth opportunity
Property for sale in Cape Verde, ideal for sun worshippers...
The island of Sale is one of the major gateways to the Cape Verde islands; plus the abundance of magnificent white sand beaches and guaranteed sun has turned Sal into a major tourist destination.
Ideal for sun worshippers who head for the resort hotels springing up along the coast between the airport and Santa Maria.
One's first impression of Santa Maria is liken to happening upon a beach fringed wild west town painted in pastel. Pretty single storey houses washed in pink, pale blue, yellow and faded terracotta. Poke your head through a doorway and your more than likely to find a bar, gift shop or store.
Arguably Sal is the most cosmopolitan island in the archipelago as nightlife abounds, with a choice of bars, clubs and restaurants. Freshly caught fish is always on the menu - tuna steaks, lobster, and swordfish - cooked to a local recipe.
Places to visit include the Pedro Lume salt mines - dramatically contained inside the vast Caldeira of a long extinct volcano - the saliency level is on a par with the Dead Sea and is well worth experiencing for a weightless float.
Other things to do on the island, include;
- Windsurfing and Kite Surfing
- Big Game Fishing
- Odisseia Excursions - Jet Skiing, Para Sailing, Sailing, Spear fishing and many more
- Cabo Verde Market and Restaurant - Experience the Cape Verdean culture first hand
- Manta Diving Centre - Delivering a high quality, safe and fun diving experience for all the family
- Island Tour - Sal is the most barren of the islands. Whilst offering superb beach and water based activities, it is also worth hiring a jeep or an aluguer for an occasional day. Places of interest on the island include the volcano crater and the salt lake with it's workings at Pedra de Lume, the working town of Espargos, the port of Palmeira and the natural pool of Buracona (where caution is recommended)
- Island Tour by Sea - A half day cruise sailing along the coastline of Sal and lasting around 3 hours. Stops are usually made in the ports of Pedra de Lume and Palmeira.
- Day Trip to Boa Vista - Sail to the island of Boavista "The Sand Dunes Isle" on board the motorised Illhan Voyager. The catamaran can carry 8 passengers and sails comfortably at a high speed of up to 25 knots. The trip departs Sal daily (subject to a minimum of 4 passengers) at 0900 hrs and returns at 1800 hrs. Lunch is included
- Or there are always the long white stunning beaches running in either direction from Santa Maria, the main town of Sal. These beautiful beaches are a good place to catch the suns rays and spend a very relaxing day.
Request Information About Cape Verde
We would be delighted to assist you in your property search or any questions you may have about property in Cape Verde
Please complete the form below and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.